A must have from birth to 7 months, the LEVO can be integrated perfectly into your interior.
Its multi-plywood beech design and look does not resemble any ordinary baby furniture. Its natural swing adapts to the movements of the child, and all so soft.
Rose in April is a young French brand of decoration accessories. Elodie, the creator of Rose in April is inspired by the things she would like to have in her child’s room if she was still a little girl. Thus, she invents colourful, cheerful and funny pieces. The Fawn print is one of the brand’s best sellers.
- To use from birth and until the baby can sit alone (3.5 to 9 Kg) (7.7 to 19.8 lbs)
- EU standard EN12790.
- Very easy to assembly.
- Easy to take off and machine wash the fabric (40°C)
- Dimension of the baby rocker: (H40 x L70 x W45 cm.) (H16 x L28 x W18 in.)
- Dimension of the box: (H12 x L75 x l46 cm.) (H5 x L30 x W18 in.)
- Weight: 3.6 Kg (7.9 lbs)
- Design by: ARCA / Erick Demeyer and Steven Leprizé for Charlie Crane
- Registered design
- Made in EU
- Seat frame and legs in wood : Outside beech multi-ply wood from Europe. Inside Birch multi-ply wood from Europe. varnished with mat water 2 coat.
- Seat : Fabric : 100% cotton printed using Indian printing, weaving and handicraft techniques., Filling : 100% Polyester.
Launched in 2014, Charlie Crane is the brain child of Parisian product designers Erick Demeyer and Steven Leprizé. Fusing natural materials with outstanding ergonomically sound design, their collection of minimalist baby rockers and changing tables offer a host of stunning contemporary additions for your style-conscious nursery.