Cink Bamboo Coffee Mug - Ocean
A treat for mom and dad! Cink's new bamboo takeaway mug is here!
Bring your coffee with style in this bamboo takeaway mug that holds 400 ml of warm or cold beverages.
It also works perfectly to be used by our toddlers when we are on the run or on an exciting adventure.
The mug is made of bamboo, corn starch and a 100% food grade melamine binder, and it has a sleeve and lid seal made of silicone.
Say goodbye to all those disposables!
- Holds 400 ml of liquids.
- Material: Made from organic bamboo, recycled from the waste created in bamboo chop sticks production. Blended with GMO- free corn starch and a 100% food-grade melamine binder. Coloured only with water-based, food-proof colour pigments.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalates free.
- Food safe approved in accordance with EU Framwork Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 and LFGB and The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Suitable for hot and cold foods and liquids.
- No microwave
- Hand wash is recommended.
Please note that although bamboo dinnerware is durable and will not rupture as ceramic, it can crack or break if it falls on a hard surface.
All CINK products have been tested In accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004, German Food, Articles of Daily Use and Feed Code of September 1, 2005 (LFGB), Section 30 and 31, and BfR recommendation, Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 and its amendments. This acknowledges that their dishware is suitable for all types of food and liquid below boiling temperature and safe to use.
CINK products have been tested and approved according to the European standard LFGB and the US FDA standard. CINK bamboo products have been exposed to liquid for two hours in 70 degree heat and the result was well below the limit of what is allowed.
The result was 4 mg / kg food. This can be compared with the standard developed for Europe which states that a maximum of 15 mg / kg food is allowed.